Building High Performance Business Relationships
Rescue, improve and transform your most valuable assets
There is typically a 10-50+% win/win improvement in moving from the Current State to Desired Future State
Typically there is a 10% + improvement in the financial metrics for every 1 point improvement on the scale
Result metrics typically include a strong improvement in the key stakeholder relationships
0 to 10 Relationship Management
- Relationship management is important because relationships – good, bad or indifferent – are central to the way business is managed and the way we live our lives. Better relationships therefore make better people, better business and a better life.
- The focus of 0 to 10 Relationship Management is to add value for organisations wanting to implement practical and effective relationship rescue, relationship management and relationship improvement strategies.
- 0 to 10RM provides a framework for understanding and proactively managing business relationships and their improvement.
Our Specialist Services
0 to 10 RM provides workshops, seminars and a wide range of consulting and training activities to organisations interested in pursuing the benefits of strategic partnering and alliance relationships and high performance business and contract relationship management including:
- Coaching in the management and leadership of high performance relationships.
- Participating on Joint Leadership and Management Teams.
- Assistance in the ongoing management and improvement of customer/supplier relationships and alliance partnering relationships in particular.
- Troubleshooting – independent third party assistance in the resolution of issues and conflicts.
- Development, negotiation, agreement and sign-off of Partnering and Alliance agreements.
- Development of high performance relationship Case Studies (for internal and/or external consumption) around the highlights, lessons learnt, opportunities for improvement, value adding and competitive points of difference.
Our Specialist Coaching Workshops
High Performance Relationship Management Seminars & Workshops
Contractual Relationship review and improvement
Project review and improvement
Relationship Alignment Diagnostic (RAD)
Relationship/project rescue and reset
Relationship strategy review and development
Business strategy planning
Customer/supplier partner evaluation and selection
Bid team preparation
Commercial contract negotiation
The Flagship 0 to 10 RM Program will train you to become a practitioner
Who Should Attend
- Business Relationship Managers
- Partnering and Alliance Managers
- Senior Managers / Account Executives
- Procurement Managers / Specialists
- Key Account Managers
- Business Development Managers
- Business Consultants / Coaches
For more information on this unique program please download the draft agenda. While typically delivered over two days it can be tailored to fit your circumstances over one day.
Who developed 0 to 10RM?
The 0 to 10 Relationship Management framework and materials was developed by Tony Lendrum, author of Building High Performance Relationship Management, the Strategic Partnering Handbook and the Strategic Partnering Pocketbook
Tony Lendrum has licensed a number of OWC affiliated consultants to use this material after being involved in projects with Tony over many years in their careers
Limited FREE eRAD offer
The eRAD is a unique diagnostic tool which enables any two parties (A and B) involved in a business relationship, to independently or in collaboration, conduct a relationship "health check" and improve their working relationship.
Find out more. Enter your name and email address below: